5 Romantic Occasions to Give a Diamond
19 February 2019 / Blog
What are Some Occasions to Give Diamonds?
A diamond is perfect to give for an engagement, wedding or anniversary.
- Engagements are probably the most obvious place to start: giving a diamond engagement ring is a beloved tradition.
- Weddings rank a close second: commemorate “til death do we part” with a gift that lasts forever.
- Wedding Anniversaries are beautiful little opportunities to celebrate your ongoing love– and a diamond gift can be a beautiful way of showing that your love has only grown with the years.
- Other Anniversaries such as the anniversary of the day you met, the anniversary of your engagement, or another significant day are also great reasons to give her a
- Just because: spontaneity is the heart of romance– give her a surprise she’ll never forget!
How to Present a Diamond Ring
- Plan something special. You might plan to present an engagement ring during your vacation, or at your favorite restaurant. Wherever you plan it, make it special and memorable.
- Get down on one knee. When it’s time to pop the question, do it like a gentleman: give her the respect, admiration and attention she deserves by getting down on bended knee.
- Declare your love.Tell her how special she is, how much she means to you and why you want to be with her.
- Place the ring on her left ring finger. Hold her hand and look into your eyes. If the ring doesn’t fit perfectly, it’s okay—that can be addressed later.
- Ask her for marriage. Ask her to be yours forever, and stay in the beautiful moment.