4 Non-Romantic Reasons to Gift a Diamond - Heart In Diamond
What are Non-Romantic Reasons to Give a Diamond?
Non-romantic reasons to create or give diamonds include the death of a loved one, the death of your pet or simply create them from the fur of your pet.
Diamonds are given for non-romantic reasons, including as push presents, achievements, and birthday gifts. For most people around the world, diamonds have one special connotation that sticks in our minds above all others: engagements. However, the widespread use of diamonds as a romantic symbol is actually relatively new– people have been giving diamonds for many reasons for centuries, and there is no reason to limit yourself to only giving diamonds to that special someone.. Here are just a few non-romantic reasons to consider gifting a diamond.
- Support the tradition of push presents for new mothers.
- Give a birthday gift that they won’t soon forget.
- Mark special occasions or achievements.
Memorial DiamondsMemorial diamonds from ashes serves many purposes:
- Commemorate someone’s passing away. What better way to celebrate their life than with a beautiful diamond made from their ashes?
- Provide closure and comfort when a loved one passes. Memoria diamonds can serve as a comforting reminder of your loved one.
- Memorialize a beloved pet. If your dog, cat, horse, or other beloved furry friend has crossed the Rainbow Bridge, memorial diamonds are a wonderful way to