Trying to Choose Best Material for Your Wedding Band?
10 July 2017 / Blog
This quick guide may be able to help!
● Platinum is one of the most prestigious metals in the world, and it’s glossy white sheen makes an excellent background for a diamond.
● Palladium offers a similar look to platinum at a more affordable price.
● Gold comes in more than just the standard yellow gold that you’re probably used to seeing in wedding bands: white and rose gold are great alternatives for those looking to do something a stately yet distinct.
● Titanium is an ultra-durable and scratch-resistant material that comes at extremely affordable prices. This material is also hypoallergenic, which makes it a smart choice for those with sensitivity to wearing jewelry.
● Silver is another classic precious metal that is more affordable than gold. Silver is more susceptible to scratching, however, which is why some opt to have their silver rings plated in a more durable metal such as rhodium.
● Ceramic rings are an increasingly popular trend that offer a hip and environmentally-friendly look at a financially friendly price.