5 Tips for Smart Accessorizing
11 September 2017 / Blog
Jewelry, watches, and other accessories can put an excellent finish touch on any outfit.
Unfortunately, there are also a few accessorizing mistakes to watch out for — and this can make people without much experience using accessories a bit nervous. Here are a few tips that can help you get things right.
1. Consider the rest of your outfit and how it might compliment certain accessories.
2. Consider how your jewelry and accessories work together.
3. Take into account the situation: flashy jewels are perfect for parties, but not so perfect for business meetings, for example.
4. Individual factors such as your hair color, hair style, body type, and skin tone all influence the way jewelry will look on you.
5. If you want to find the perfect piece for you, consider custom jewelry!